Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome to my new Blog!

As we near the end of fall and the weather takes a turn for the colder and we turn our thought's to things like shopping , buying gas or maybe just where Our next meal is going to come from.

If you feel alone and just feel that people dont care....

Its just not true! Lots of people care and many would like to help you.

First of All , You arent alone. Times are hard and jobs can be hard to get but even so or in the words of Benjamin Franklin " If we do not hang together then surely we shall hang seperatly"

My Fault if I misquoted a great man.

Over the next few days Il be posting Links where people from Nj and other parts of the USA can get help.

News for the People of the State and Country that I feel may be important to those who live here or want to live here.

I invite you to respond to this blog with the url's for any sites that you have found to be helpful or even social services that may help others.

I am asking for your assistance to help me try help those who need it and I wont ask you for a penny!

Robert

FREE Search Engine Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment